Polaris RZR XP 1000 ELITE Long Travel Suspension Kit HCR Racing
HCR Suspension RZR XP 1000 Elite Long-Travel Suspension System. Following the design of HCR's proven Dual-Sport Kit, the re-designed Elite series has been created for the serious dune enthusiasts who wants the addition strength without the weight.
This new proprietary design lightens the product without compromise. The alloy used to manufacture the Elite kit is 30 Percent stronger in tensile and yield strength compared to 4130 Series chromoly. The material endures several processes and is hardened for better wear resistance and overall strength.
Every external weld is an internal plate structured into the design. While the cost-effective approach is to run tube ends for ball joints , all HCR kits run a 4130 heat treated billet end allowing all internal and external plating to be attached to this billet eliminating a potential weak point. Billets are available in both ball joint and Uniball applications.
- HCR alloy used to build every kit is 30 Percent stronger than 4130 Chromoly
- Every external weld is an internal plate structured into the design
- HCR kits run a 4130-heat treated billet end allowing all internal and external plating to be attached to this billet eliminating a potential weak point
- Billets are available in both ball joint and spherical applications
- HCR Shock tower to reduce compound leverage and achieve a better motion ratio
- Addition wheelbase of +3 inches
- Additional width of +4 inches per side
- Ground Clearance increased by 1.25 inches in the arm design
- RCV 4340 Chromoly extended axle bars
- King 2.5 Series HCR Spec. shocks with a 2.5 piggyback up front and the 2.5 IBP in the back
- IBP Front Upgrade Intended for the Dune enthusiast, Racers, and those who like to push it that much harder
- This upgrade extends the same internal bypass technology included in the rear shocks to all 4 corners
- This patented needle-valve design allows for less bottoming and shock fatigue on square edges, G outs, long distance racing, jumping, etc. where the front end needs a little more
- Straight Links: These Radius rods are the supplied links in the kit and intended for the dual sport rider or pure duner. The straight link is optimal for bottoming and side load impact as it lacks any natural bends. Built out of light but strong .090 wall chromoly tubing, CNC'd bungs and FK bearing heims.
- High Links: The high links are recommended for the recreational trail rider or Rock crawler. These ALL NEW HCR Aluminum High Links are a great way to get clearance under the rear and avoid rocks while out on the trails. Additional cost to upgrade.
- Race Links: These heavy-duty HCR Race links follow the same design as the standard radius rod with material increased to .120 wall tubing. The 5/8-18 heims are available in Right hand threads only. Additional cost to upgrade.
- 4 Front A-arms
- 2 Rear Trailing arms
- Tie-rod Extensions
- Shock Tower
- 4 RCV Axle bars
- 4 King 2.5 HCR Spec. Shocks
- 4 Chromoly Straight Links, upgradeable options available
- Heavy-Duty Backplate
- Hardware Pack
- Install guide
- Must use 4+3 wheel offset with this kit
- Item Requires Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.