Polaris RZR XP 1000 Elite OEM Replacement Kit HCR Racing
HCR Suspension RZR XP 1000 OEM Elite Suspension Kit. Following the design of HCR's proven Dual-Sport Kit, the re-designed Elite series has been created for the serious dune enthusiasts who wants the addition strength without the weight.
This new proprietary design lightens the product without compromise. The alloy used to manufacture the Elite kit is 30 Percent stronger in tensile and yield strength compared to 4130 Series chromoly. The material endures several processes and is hardened for better wear resistance and overall strength.
Every external weld is an internal plate structured into the design. While the cost-effective approach is to run tube ends for ball joints, all HCR kits run a 4130 heat treated billet end allowing all internal and external plating to be attached to this billet eliminating a potential weak point. Billets are available in both ball joint and Uniball applications.
- Laser Cut Construction for precise fit and finish
- CNC'd Chromoly mounting points for increased integrity
- HCR Custom Alloy. Boasts 30 Percent more strength than Chromoly
- High Clearance Boxed Front A-Arm Design 1.250 added ground clearance
- Each piece is Tig Welded by hand for strength and aesthetics
- Re-use of OEM ball joints to maximize low speed steering ease and; smooth travel with less maintenance
- High-Clearance Rear Trailing Arms provide an increase of 1.25 in ground clearance
- 100 Percent Proudly Made in the U.S.A
- Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
- Trailing Arm Heavy duty Sway-bars and hardware with 4130 Heims
- 1.75 inch longer wheelbase for better high speed stability, hill climbing, and descents
- Larger front tube mounts are 1.25 in diameter with Delrin bushings for increased strength and durability. Factory Crush sleeves re-used
- 4 Front A-arms
- 2 Trailing arms
- Rear sway bars
- Install Guide
Note: You will re-use OEM ball joints in the front A-arms unless you have ordered OEM equivalents, or if you order the Spherical Bearing upgrade, A-arm mounting bolts and nuts, Trailing arm radial bearings, trailing arm mounting bolts except the shock bolts, sway bar and hardware. No radius links are included in the kit and are an available option to purchase as an additional option. Minor relief cutting needed.
- Item Requires Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.