For immediate Release:
iShock is excited to announce the release of the industries most comprehensive Toyota Tacoma Mid-Travel Suspension kit, the “iShock Tacoma i6500 Mid-Travel Complete Suspension System”. After a decade of hi-performance suspension development, manufacturing and distribution in the Powersports Industry, iShock has jumped into the off-road automotive market with unbridled enthusiasm and a fresh perspective on cost effective performance enhancing suspension systems. As quoted by iShock founder Darren McGarvie: “You wont find any “glam lifts” in our catalog! If your looking to gain suspension performance and enhance both the on and off road ride of your light truck or SUV, you’ve come to the right place…we don't build “mall trucks” we build performance! These kits are developed in Suspension Kinematics software to insure optimal geometry, drawn in CAD, tested with state of the art Data Acquisition, and manufactured with the latest in Robotic and CNC technology to bring real life off-road performance to your daily driver at an unprecedented value.” The ‘05+ 6 lug Toyota Tacoma i6500 Mid-Travel System is the first release of a soon to arrive “complete line “of light truck kits and features:
• iShock P51 2.0 Extended Travel, nitrogen charged, internal reservoir (IFP), complete coilovers that feature threaded bodies for easy height adjustments and are completely tunable and rebuildable. Height adjustable from 0” to +3” with a 20% gain in usable wheel travel.
• iShock T6 2.0 Extended Travel, nitrogen charged, tunable and rebuildable rear shocks with a damping curve matching the front system for a balanced ride. Fits 0” to +2” lifts.
• Optional Fox 2.0 or 2.5 front and rear shocks available.
• Tig Welded Chromoly Upper Control Arms featuring a 1.25” Teflon lined uniball, upper and lower pivot tube gussets, easy to reach grease fittings, brake line tabs, CNC misalignments with recessed bolt head cavity, a durable powder coat finish and hi-quality pivot bushings and sleeves. These arms will correct camber and castor changes associated with raising the front ride height. Castor adjustments range from +0.5 to +4.5 degrees and Camber from -1 to +1 degrees at a +2.5” to 3” lift leaving the center of your adjustment range right at Toyotas stock height specifications with room to adjust to anyone’s personal preference.
• Rear 1” lift blocks with U-Bolts. • Diff Drop Kit for use on 4wd models.
• Top quality stainless and metric grade 12.9 hardware.
• Tri-Flow brand dry lubricant for long-term uniball maintenance.
• Loctite brand 262 thread lock for use during installation.
• Comprehensive installation instructions for a simple “bolt on kit” backed with knowledgeable phone and Internet technical support.
Long story short, iShock is “Suspension Made Simple” with every nut, bolt and washer required to increase performance, looks and durability…all in one box and all designed by one manufacture to fit and work perfectly together every time…and all for just $1600! Please feel free to contact iShock for further details at: 866-GO-ISHOCK or visit us on the web at: www.ishock.com