OE Replacement 2.0 Inch Rear Shock Smooth Body 12 and Up Colorado For Stock Height W/Emulsion Radflo
Radflo takes great pride in manufacturing premier shock absorbers that are engineered to outlast and outperform the competition. Through refined craftsmanship Radflo's products are built to order and all component are manufactured from the highest quality materials and machined engineering.
As a result our product line is not only efficient but dependable and provide high performance outcomes. Our commitment is to provide top tier client services to our loyal-passionate consumer base and enthusiasts without compromising quality and price. We thank you for selecting Radflo.
- Part Number: 5SC-007-0E
- Product Type: OE Replacement 2.0 Inch Rear Shock Smooth Body For Stock Height W/Emulsion
- Year/Make/Model: 2012 and Up Chevy Colorado
- Front/Rear App: Rear
- Bearing Size: OE Determined
- Body Diameter: 2.0 Inch
- Body Material: SSID Alloy Steel Tube
- Body Finish: Clear Cadmium Plating
- Body Caps/Eyelets Material: CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum
- Body Caps/Eyelets Finish: Black Anodized
- Mounting Hardware: OE Location and Hardware
- Rod Material: Nitro Steel or Mirror Polished Chromed Rod
- Rod Finish: Mirror Polished
- Rod Guide Material: CNC Machined Bronze
- Rod Guide Finish: PTFE Coating
- Piston Type: Radflo Aluminum Freeflo Piston
- Seal Type: Combination Quad-Ring and Lip Seal (Rebuildable)
- Service Status: Factory Serviceable
- Valving Type: Velocity-Sensitive Deflective Disc
- Valving Adjustment: Self-Adjusting
- Oil Type: Radflo High-Temp Foam Resistant Suspension Fluid
- Pressurization: Nitrogen Gas
- Pressure Amount: 200 psi
- Sold As Each
- Item Requires Shipping
- 22.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H9.0000” x L30.0000”
- FREE SHIPPING
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!