2012 and Up Chevy Colorado Stock Lift Front Coil-Over Shocks 2.0 Radflo
Coil Over Upgrade Kit
Radflo takes great pride in manufacturing premier shock absorbers that are engineered to outlast and outperform the competition. Through refined craftsmanship Radflo's products are built to order and all component are manufactured from the highest quality materials and machined engineering.
As a result our product line is not only efficient but dependable and provide high performance outcomes. Our commitment is to provide top tier client services to our loyal-passionate consumer base and enthusiasts without compromising quality and price. We thank you for selecting Radflo.
- Finish: Mirror Polished Clear Cadmium Plating
- Service: Factory Serviceable
- Springs: Eibach Springs
- Bearing Size: OE Determined
- Body Material: SSID Alloy Steel Tube
- Mounting Hardware: OE Location and Hardware
- Valving Type: Velcocity-Sensitive Deflective Disc
- Valve Adjustment: Self-adjusting
- Oil: Radflo high-temp foam resistant suspension fluid
- Pressure Amount: 250 psi
- Pressurization: Nitrogen Gas
- Product Diameter: 2.0 Inch
- Piston: Radflo Aluminum Freeflo piston
- Rod Material: Nitro Steel
- Rod Finish: Chrome Plated
- Body Caps/Eyelets Material: CNC machined 6061 Aluminum
- Body Caps/Eyelets Finish: Black Anodizing
- Rod Guide Material: CNC machined bronze
- Rod Guide Finish: PTFE Coating
- Coil-Over Hardware: CNC machined Aluminum
- Seal: Combination Quad-Ring and lip seal (Rebuildable)
- Lift Height: 2.0 Inch
- Sold in Pairs
- Item Requires Shipping
- 40.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H9.0000” x L30.0000”
- FREE SHIPPING
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.