OE Replacement 2.5 Inch Front Jeep JL For 3.0-3.5 Inch Of Lift Height W/ Remote Reservoir & Compression Adjuster Radflo Suspension
Radflo 2.5 Inch Jeep Wrangler JL Shocks are the ultimate in performance for you Jeep. The same technology that goes into our championship winning race shocks is built into these bolt in OE replacement shocks. The shocks improve your ride quality and performance both on and off the road. Radflo engineers spent countless hours custom valving the shocks. In turn you will experience incredible dampening and can forge any trail.
Shocks are suitable for a wide range of lift kits and available as a remote reservoir or with compression adjusters. We recommend a detailed conversation with us or your local dealer to ensure the best fitment. Because all shocks wear out eventually, we designed every single component to be easily serviced or replaced. Even the individual valve shims can be changed to fine-tune damping performance. Our highly experienced technicians can perform these services, or you can service the shocks yourself for immediate results.
All Radflo OE Replacement Shocks are custom built-to-order, and uniquely valved to meet you and your vehicle's unique needs and specifications. Average turnaround time 10 days. What we mean by built-to-order.
- Part Number: 6SJ-006-1A
- Product Type: OE Replacement 2.5 Inch Diameter Front Smooth Body Shock For 3-3.5 Inch Lift Height, With Remote Reservoir And Compression Adjuster
- Year/Make/Model: 2018-Present Jeep JL Wrangler
- Lift Height: 3-3.5 Inch
- Front/Rear App: Front
- Bearing Size: OE Determined
- Body Diameter: 2.5 Inch
- Body Material: SSID Alloy Steel Tube
- Body Finish: Clear Cadmium Plating
- Body Caps/Eyelets Material: CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum
- Body Caps/Eyelets Finish: Black Anodized
- Mounting Hardware: OE Location and Hardware
- Rod Material: Nitro Steel or Mirror Polished Chromed Rod
- Rod Finish: Mirror Polished or Chrome Plated
- Rod Guide Material: CNC Machined Bronze
- Rod Guide Finish: PTFE Coating
- Piston Type: Radflo Aluminum Freeflo Racing Piston
- Seal Type: Combination Quad-Ring and Lip Seal (Rebuildable)
- Service Status: Factory Serviceable
- Valving Type: Velocity-Sensitive Deflective Disc
- Valving Tuning: Consumer or Factory Tunable
- Valving Adjustment: Self-Adjusting
- Oil Type: Radflo High-Temp Foam Resistant Suspension Fluid
- Pressurization: Nitrogen Gas
- Pressure Amount: 200 psi
- Sold Individually
- Item Requires Shipping
- 32.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H12.0000” x L36.0000”
- FREE SHIPPING
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.