Off Road 2.0 Inch Smooth Body 10 Inch Travel W/ 7/8 Inch Shaft Remote Reservoir Radflo Suspension
Non-coil shocks from Radflo deliver race winning performance in all types of terrain, with unlimited damping characteristics to choose from. If you need a stand-alone shock absorber that offers precise damping control in a customizable package, we have a wide range of configurations from which to choose. All of our shocks feature multi-stage valving that can be customized just for you. Our talented staff of shock technicians will independently adjust rebound and compression characteristics based on your specific application and performance needs.
Our non-coil shock absorbers feature a smooth, mirror polished body manufactured from SSID steel tubing. Choose from 2.0 inch, 2.5 inch or 3.0 inch sizes based on your performance and heat dissipation requirements. A clear cadmium finish provides the highest level of corrosion resistance. Chrome plating is also available. Radflo's exclusive Freeflo racing piston utilizes adaptive damping technology to automatically match shock performance to surface conditions. Multi-stage compression and rebound damping characteristics can be independently customized to suit your vehicle setup and driving preferences.
Because all shocks wear out eventually, we designed every single component to be easily serviced or replaced. Even the individual valve shims can be changed to fine-tune damping performance. Our highly experienced technicians can perform these services, or you can service the shocks yourself for immediate results. Available in 0.625 inch, 0.875 inch, and 1 inch diameters, our Nitro Steel rod and slippery bronze rod guide provide unyielding performance in the roughest terrain. Multi-direction, triple lip sealing system prevents oil contamination while ensuring excellent gas and oil retention.
Radflo shock absorbers are engineered to outlast and outperform the competition. All components are manufactured from the highest quality materials and machined to exacting tolerances. The result is consistent and dependable performance race-after-race.
All Radflo Off Road Shocks are custom built-to-order, and uniquely valved to meet you and your vehicle's unique needs and specifications. Average turnaround time 10 days. What we mean by Built-To-Order!
- Part Number: 5SR-006-00
- Product Type: Off Road Smooth Body Shock, 7/8 Shaft, Remote Reservoir
- Travel Length: 10 Inch
- Front/Rear App: Front|Rear
- Bearing Size: 0.5 Inch
- Body Diameter: 2 Inch
- Body Material: SSID Alloy Steel Tube
- Body Finish: Clear Cadmium Plating
- Body Caps/Eyelets Material: CNC Machined 6061 or 7075 Aluminum
- Body Caps/Eyelets Finish: Black Anodized
- Mounting Hardware: Universal Spherical Bearing And Hardware
- Rod Material: Nitro Steel
- Rod Finish: Mirror Polished
- Rod Guide Material: CNC Machined Bronze
- Rod Guide Finish: PTFE Coating
- Rod Shaft Diameter: 0.875 Inch
- Piston Type: Radflo Aluminum Freeflo Racing Piston
- Seal Type: Combination Quad-Ring and Lip Seal (Rebuildable)
- Service Status: Consumer or Factory Serviceable
- Valving Type: Velocity-Sensitive Deflective Disc
- Valving Tuning: Consumer or Factory Tunable
- Valving Adjustment: Self-Adjusting
- Oil Type: Radflo High-Temp Foam Resistant Suspension Fluid
- Pressurization: Nitrogen Gas
- Pressure Amount: 200 psi
- Sold Individually
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L36.0000”
- FREE SHIPPING
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!