Off Road 3.0 Inch Bypass 10 Inch Travel W/ 1 Inch Shaft Piggy Back Reservoir 3 Tube Radflo Suspension
Bypass shock absorbers by Radflo provide the highest level of damping customization for the most demanding off-road conditions. Nothing responds to terrain changes faster or more effectively than our specialized range of bypass shock absorbers. They offer the most advanced tuning capabilities and unique performance characteristics required to compete at the highest ranks of professional off-road racing.
Only bypass shocks blend the advantages of velocity sensitive and position sensitive valving for a seamless integration of damping technology you simply have to experience to believe. To ensure proper setup, our highly trained shock technicians are standing by to customize damping characteristics for your application. Dual shock performance in a single shock configuration.
For maximum performance and minimum compromise, our highly advanced bypass shock absorbers combine position sensitive external adjustment with velocity sensitive internal valving. Softer damping during initial travel maintains comfort and control, while firmer damping during the last few inches resists harsh bottoming out. External bypass chambers are easily adjusted for ultimate damping control. Position sensitive damping is controlled externally by individual metering tubes that allow precise amounts of oil to bypass the shock piston.
Designate the number and location of bypass tubes to match your performance requirements. In a matter of seconds, each tube can be easily adjusted to alter compression, rebound or bleed resistance at specific travel sectors. Velocity sensitive valving automatically adjusts to terrain for improved control, handling and comfort.
Radflo's exclusive Freeflo racing piston utilizes adaptive damping technology to automatically match shock performance to surface conditions. Multi-stage compression and rebound damping characteristics can be independently customized to suit your vehicle setup and driving preferences. Exceptionally strong piston rod assembly designed for the harshest off-road racing conditions. Available in 7/8 inch and 1 inch diameters, our Nitro Steel rod and slippery bronze rod guide provide unyielding performance in the roughest terrain.
Multi-direction, triple lip sealing system prevents oil contamination while ensuring excellent gas and oil retention. Completely rebuildable, serviceable and tunable for virtually unlimited service life. Because all shocks wear out eventually, we designed every single component to be easily serviced or replaced. Even the individual valve shims can be changed to fine-tune damping performance. Our highly experienced technicians can perform these services, or you can service the shocks yourself for immediate results.
All Radflo Bypass Shocks are custom built-to-order, and uniquely valved to meet you and your vehicle's unique needs and specifications. Average turnaround time 10 days. What we mean by built-to-order.
- Part Number: 7BP-301-00
- Product Type: Off Road 3 Inch Diameter 10 Inch Travel With 1 Inch Shaft, Piggy Back Reservoir, 3 Tube
- Front/Rear App: Front|Rear
- Shaft Size: 1 Inch
- Travel Height: 10 Inch
- Bearing Size: 0.75 Inch
- Body Diameter: 3 Inch
- Body Material: SSID Alloy Steel Tube
- Body Finish: Clear Cadmium Plating
- Body Caps/Eyelets Material: CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum
- Body Caps/Eyelets Finish: Black Anodized
- Mounting Hardware: Universal Spherical Bearing and Hardware
- Rod Material: Nitro Steel
- Rod Finish: Mirror Polished
- Rod Guide Material: CNC Machined Bronze
- Rod Guide Finish: PTFE Coating
- Piston Type: Radflo Aluminum Freeflo Racing Piston
- Seal Type: Combination Quad-Ring and Lip Seal (Rebuildable)
- Service Status: Consumer or Factory Serviceable
- Valving Type: Velocity-Sensitive Deflective Disc
- Valving Tuning: Consumer or Factory Tunable
- Valving Adjustment: Self-Adjusting
- Oil Type: Radflo High-Temp Foam Resistant Suspension Fluid
- Pressurization: Nitrogen Gas
- Pressure Amount: Starting at 200 psi based on application
- Sold Individually
- Item Requires Shipping
- 55.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H7.0000” x L48.0000”
- FREE SHIPPING
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.