OE Replacement 2.0 Inch Front Coil-Over Kit Toyota Hilux 2005+ W/ Remote Reservoir Extended For Use W/ Aftermarket Uca Radflo Suspension
Coil Over Upgrade Kit
Radflo takes great pride in manufacturing premier shock absorbers that are engineered to outlast and outperform the competition. Through refined craftsmanship Radflo's products are built to order and all component are manufactured from the highest quality materials and machined engineering. As a result our product line is not only efficient but dependable and provide high performance outcomes.
Our commitment is to provide top tier client services to our loyal-passionate consumer base and enthusiasts without compromising quality and price. We thank you for selecting Radflo.
All Radflo OE Replacement Shocks are custom built-to-order, and uniquely valved to meet you and your vehicle's unique needs and specifications. OE Shocks are sold in pairs. Average turnaround time 10 days. What we mean by Built-To-Order!
- Part Number: 5CT-006-1R
- Product Type: OE Replacement Coil-Over Shocks, With Remote Reservoir, Extended For Use With Aftermarket UCA
- Year/Make/Model: 2005-2017 Toyota Hilux
- Front/Rear App: Front
- Body Diameter: 2 Inch
- Bearing Size: OE Determined
- Body Material: SSID Alloy Steel Tube
- Body Finish: Clear Cadmium Plating
- Body Caps/Eyelets Material: CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum
- Body Caps/Eyelets Finish: Black Anodized
- Coil-Over Hardware: CNC Machined Aluminum
- Mounting Hardware: OE Location And Hardware
- Rod Material: Nitro Steel or Mirror Polished Chromed Rod
- Rod Finish: Chrome Plated
- Rod Guide Material: CNC Machined Bronze
- Rod Guide Finish: PTFE Coating
- Piston Type: Radflo Aluminum Freeflo Racing Piston
- Seal Type: Combination Quad-Ring and Lip Seal (Rebuildable)
- Service Status: Consumer or Factory Serviceable
- Springs: Eibach Springs
- Valving Type: Velocity-Sensitive Deflective Disc
- Valving Tuning: Consumer or Factory Tunable
- Valving Adjustment: Self-Adjusting
- Oil Type: Radflo High-Temp Foam Resistant Suspension Fluid
- Pressurization: Nitrogen Gas
- Pressure Amount: 250psi
- Sold In Pairs
- Item Requires Shipping
- 46.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H7.0000” x L24.0000”
- FREE SHIPPING
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.