Off Road 2.0 Inch Steering Dampener 8.375 Inch Travel Radflo Suspension
Radflo takes great pride in manufacturing premier shock absorbers that are engineered to outlast and outperform the competition. Through refined craftsmanship Radflo's products are built to order and all component are manufactured from the highest quality materials and machined engineering. As a result our product line is not only efficient but dependable and provide high performance outcomes.
Our commitment is to provide top tier client services to our loyal-passionate consumer base and enthusiasts without compromising quality and price. We thank you for selecting Radflo.
The Radflo Off Road 2.0 Inch Diameter Steering Damper, with 10 Inches of Travel settles down on your Jeep JK Wrangler.
- Part Number: 5DS-001-00
- Product Type: Off Road 2.0 Inch Diameter Steering Damper, 8.375 Inch Travel
- Year/Make/Model: 2014 Jeep JK Wrangler
- Front/Rear App: Front
- Body Diameter: 2.0 Inch
- Body Material: SSID Alloy Steel Tube
- Body Finish: Clear Cadmium Plating
- Body Caps/Eyelets Material: CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum
- Body Caps/Eyelets Finish: Black Anodized
- Mounting Hardware: OE Location and Hardware
- Rod Material: Nitro Steel
- Rod Finish: Mirror Polished
- Rod Guide Material: CNC Machined Bronze
- Rod Guide Finish: Teflon
- Piston Type: Radflo Aluminum Freeflo Racing Piston
- Seal Type: Combination Quad-Ring and Lip Seal (Rebuildable)
- Service Status: Consumer or Factory Serviceable
- Springs: Eibach Coil Springs Supplied On Radflo Coil-Over Shocks
- Valving Type: Velocity-Sensitive Deflective Disc
- Valving Adjustment: Self-Adjusting
- Oil Type: Radflo High-Temp Foam Resistant Suspension Fluid
- Pressurization: Nitrogen Gas
- Pressure Amount: 200 psi
- Sold As A Kit
- Item Requires Shipping
- 14.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L36.0000”
- FREE SHIPPING
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.