OE Replacement 2.5 Inch Front Coil-Over Kit Ford Ranger T6 2012+ W/ Remote Reservoir & Compression Adjuster Radflo Suspension
Coil Over Upgrade Kit
Radflo takes great pride in manufacturing premier shock absorbers that are engineered to outlast and outperform the competition. Through refined craftsmanship Radflo's products are built to order and all component are manufactured from the highest quality materials and machined engineering. As a result our product line is not only efficient but dependable and provide high performance outcomes.
Our commitment is to provide top tier client services to our loyal-passionate consumer base and enthusiasts without compromising quality and price. We thank you for selecting Radflo.
All Radflo OE Replacement Shocks are custom built-to-order, and uniquely valved to meet you and your vehicle's unique needs and specifications. Average turnaround time 10 days. What we mean by built-to-order.
- Part Number: 6CF-003-0A
- Product Type: OE Replacement 2.5 Inch Front Coil-Over Kit, With Remote Reservoir And Compression Adjuster
- Year/Make/Model: 2012-2017 Ranger T6
- Front/Rear App: Front
- Bearing Size: OE Determined
- Body Diameter: 2.5 Inch
- Body Material: SSID Alloy Steel Tube
- Body Finish: Clear Cadmium Plating
- Body Caps/Eyelets Material: CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum
- Body Caps/Eyelets Finish: Black Anodized
- Coil-Over Hardware: CNC Machined Aluminum
- Mounting Hardware: OE Location and Hardware
- Rod Material: Nitro Steel or Mirror Polished Chromed Rod
- Rod Finish: Mirror Polished
- Rod Guide Material: CNC Machined Bronze
- Rod Guide Finish: PTFE Coating
- Piston Type: Radflo Aluminum Freeflo Racing Piston
- Seal Type: Combination Quad-Ring and Lip Seal (Rebuildable)
- Service Status: Factory Serviceable
- Springs: Eibach Springs
- Valving Type: Velocity-Sensitive Deflective Disc
- Valving Tuning: Consumer or Factory Tunable
- Valving Adjustment: Self-Adjusting
- Oil Type: Radflo High-Temp Foam Resistant Suspension Fluid
- Pressurization: Nitrogen Gas
- Pressure Amount: 250 psi
- Sold As A Kit
- Item Requires Shipping
- 57.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H7.0000” x L24.0000”
- FREE SHIPPING
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!