Off Road 2.5 Inch Hydraulic Bump Stop W/ 1 5/8 Inch Shaft 4 Inch Travel Radflo Suspension
Our 2.5 inch hydraulic bump stops are the perfect solution for vehicles that experience suspension bottoming at high speeds or when heavily laden. As the suspension reaches maximum compression, this secondary shock progressively increases damping resistance for maximum impact control. As a result, the vehicle and occupants are protected from high stress loads. Protects vehicle and driver from high stress loads caused by severe suspension impacts.
Radflo bump stops are engaged during the last few inches of compression travel to help cushion heavy impacts. When used correctly, they can significantly reduce dangerous stress loads that could otherwise harm the vehicle and driver.
Race ready construction and superior finish. Our hydraulic bump stops feature a smooth, mirror polished body manufactured from SSID steel tubing. Choose from 2.0 inch, 3.0 inch or 4.0 inches of stroke based on your performance and mounting requirements. A clear cadmium finish provides the highest level of corrosion resistance. Velocity sensitive valving automatically adjusts to terrain for improved control, handling and comfort.
Radflo's exclusive Freeflo racing piston utilizes adaptive damping technology to automatically match bump stop performance to surface conditions. Multi-stage compression and rebound damping characteristics can be independently customized to suit your vehicle setup and driving preferences. Completely rebuildable, serviceable and tunable for virtually unlimited service life. We designed every single component to be easily serviced or replaced. Even the individual valve shims can be changed to fine-tune damping performance. Our highly experienced technicians can perform these services, or you can service the bump stops yourself for immediate results.
Exceptionally strong piston rod assembly designed for the harshest off-road racing conditions. Our chrome plated 1.625 inch alloy steel rod and slippery bronze rod guide provide unyielding performance in the roughest terrain. Multi-direction, triple lip sealing system prevents oil contamination while ensuring excellent gas and oil retention.
- Part Number: 6SB-003-00
- Product Type: Off Road Hydraulic Bump Stop Pin Mount
- Travel Length: 4.0 Inch
- Body Diameter: 2.5 Inch
- Body Material: SSID Alloy Steel Tube
- Body Finish: Clear Cadmium Plating
- Body Caps/Eyelets Material: CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum
- Body Caps/Eyelets Finish: Black Anodized
- Mounting Hardware: Universal Spherical Bearing And Hardware
- Rod Shaft Diameter: 1.625 Inch
- Rod Material: Mirror Polished Steel
- Rod Finish: Chrome Plated
- Rod Guide Material: CNC Machined Bronze
- Rod Guide Finish: PTFE Coating
- Piston Type: Radflo Aluminum Freeflo Racing Piston
- Seal Type: Rebuildable Combination Quad-Ring and Lip Seal
- Service Status: Consumer or Factory Serviceable
- Valving Type: Velocity-Sensitive Deflective Disc
- Valving Tuning: Consumer or Factory Tunable
- Valving Adjustment: Self-Adjusting
- Oil Type: Radflo High-Temp Foam Resistant Suspension Fluid
- Pressurization: Nitrogen Gas
- Pressure Amount: 200psi
- Sold Individually
- Item Requires Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!