Polaris RZR XP 900 Long Travel Suspension Kit Standard Bare HCR Racing
The XP 900 Long Travel Kit has been redesigned with the HCR's custom, elite material. With the stronger material, HCR was able to update the design, enabling kits to be 20 Percent lighter than initial Xp 900 kit without compromising strength.
The HCR Elite Material is 30 Percent stronger in yield and tensile strength than 4130 Series Chromoly. HCR took the indestructible to the next level. All kits are fiber laser cut and CNC bent for accuracy and precise fit and finish. All welds are hand TIG welded by seasoned craftsmen for strength and aesthetics. AXLES 570 22 Spline rear Axles are included with the kit.
This eliminate the weak factory CV's, a known XP 900 weakness, and replaces the entire half shaft with a heavy duty setup. OEM ball joints are reused to increase low speed steering and travel with minimal maintenance. 4130 Heat treated billet, ball joint receivers are used instead of tubing for added strength and multiple weld points, eliminating a potential weak point on the Arm.
This +3 inch kit adds 6 inches of track width and 4 inches of wheel base for better handling, stability and overall performance. The original high clearance design is standard with every kit for 1.25 inches of additional ground clearance. The Long Travel Kit to come with 2.5 off-road shocks. These shocks include King's wide range compression adjusters standard.
Allowing up to 30 Percent adjustment, these provide the ability to precisely adjust compression from super soft to super firm with the simple twist of a knob. The clearly marked knob offers 20 positive clicks of finely tuned adjustment.
The HCR Racing XP 900 Long Travel Kit Features:
- 3 inch Wider Per Side = 6 inch Wider Overall
- Under 70 inch wide
- 4 inch longer wheelbase, 2 inch forward and 2 inch rear, for more stability and better handling
- Ground clearance added without raising overall height under key components
- 2.5 HCR Race Series King Racing shocks
- Custom Valved and Tuned
- 20 Position compression adjusters standard with 30 Percent adjustment
- RCV 4340 extended axle front Axle bars and 570 Rear completes
- 17 inch and up of travel front and rear
- 100 Percent Made in the USA
- Hand Tig Welded for strength and appearance
- Reuses Stock ball joints to increase low-speed steering and travel, Uniball options available as well
- CNC bent for repeatability
- Chromalloy mount points for strength
- OEM mount points will need some relief grinding
- 4 Front A-arms
- 2 Trailing Arms
- 4 King 2.5 Series HCR Spec Shocks
- 4 Straight Links
- 2 Tie-rod Extensions
- 2 Front RCV Axle Bars
- 2 Rear RCV 570 Complete Axle half shafts
- Install Guide
- Item Requires Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.