Polaris RZR XP 1000 Elite OEM Replacement Front A-Arms HCR Racing
Suspension Link Arm
HCR Suspension's RZR XP 1000 OEM Elite Front A-arm Kit. Part: RZR-05200-1. Following the design of HCR's proven Dual-Sport Kit, the re-designed Elite series has been created for the serious dune enthusiasts who wants the addition strength without the weight.
This new proprietary design lightens the product without compromise. The alloy used to manufacture the Elite kit is 30 Percent stronger in tensile and yield strength compared to 4130 Series chromoly.
The material endures several processes and is hardened for better wear resistance and overall strength. Every external weld is an internal platestructured into the design.
While the cost-effective approach is to run tube ends for ball joints, all HCR kits run a 4130 heat treated billet end allowing all internal and external plating to be attached to this billet eliminating a potential weak point. Billets are available in both ball joint and Uniball applications.
- Laser Cut Construction for prescise fit and finish
- CNC'd Chromoly mounting points for increased integrity
- HCR Custom Alloy. Boasts 30 Percent more strength than Chromoly
- High Clearance Boxed Front A-Arm Design 1.250 added ground clearance
- Each piece is Tig Welded by hand for strength and aesthetics
- Re-use of OEM ball joints to maximize low speed steering ease and smooth travel with less maintenance
- 100 Percent Proudly Made in the U.S.A
- Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
- 1.75 inch longer wheelbase for better high speed stability, hill climbing, and descents
- Larger front tube mounts are 1.25 in diameter with Delrin bushings for increased strength and durability
- Factory Crush sleeves re-used
- 4 Front A-arms
- Install Guide
Note: You will re-use OEM ball joints in the front A-arms unless you have ordered OEM equivalents, or if you order the Spherical Bearing upgrade, A-arm mounting bolts and nuts.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- W24.0000” x H6.0000” x L28.0000”
- FREE SHIPPING
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.