RZR-05200-2 Polaris RZR XP 1000 Elite OEM Replacement Rear Trailing Arms HCR Racing
Suspension Trailing Arm
HCR Suspensions RZR XP 1000 OEM Elite Trailing Arm Kit. Following the design of HCR's proven Dual-Sport Kit, the re-designed Elite series has been created for the serious dune enthusiasts who wants the addition strength without the weight.
This new proprietary design lightens the product without compromise. The alloy used to manufacture the Elite kit is 30 Percent stronger in tensile and yield strength compared to 4130 Series chromoly. The material endures several processes and is hardened for better wear resistance and overall strength. Every external weld is an internal plate structured into the design.
- Laser Cut Construction for precise fit and finish
- CNC'd Chromoly mounting points for increased integrity
- HCR Custom Alloy. Boasts 30 Percent more strength than Chromoly
- Each piece is Tig Welded by hand for strength and aesthetics
- High-Clearance Rear Trailing Arms provide an increase of 1.25 in ground clearance
- 100 Percent Proudly Made in the U.S.A
- Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
- Trailing Arm Heavy duty Sway-bars and hardware with 4130 Heims
- 2 Trailing arms
- Rear sway bars
- Install Guide
Note: Trailing arm radial bearings, trailing arm mounting bolts except the shock bolts, sway bar and hardware. No radius links are included in the kit and are an available option to purchase as an additional option. Minor relief cutting needed.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 54.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H12.0000” x L48.0000”
- FREE SHIPPING
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.