Polaris General A Arms 2.5 Inch OEM Width Forward Offset HCR Racing
Suspension Link Arm
HCR's proprietary billet, slot and tab design and honeycomb boxed arms are built to with stand the beatings of rigorous off-road riding which achieving the optimal combination of strength and appeal. Every external weld is an internal platestructured into the design.
While the cost-effective approach is to run tube ends for ball joints, all HCR kits run a 4130 heat treated billet end allowing all internal and external plating to be attached to this billet eliminating a potential weak point.
Billets are available in both balljoint and spherical applications. The custom alloy used to manufacture every HCR kit is 30 Percent stronger in tensile and yield strength compared to 4130 Series chromoly.
This HCR custom material endures several processes and is hardened for better wear resistance and overall strength. Part GEN-05300
- Forward A-Arm Suspension kit will add lift without adding shock brackets.
- Pushes front arms forward 2.5 inch allowing for more clearance in order to run larger tires.
- Depending on tire manufacturer will fit up to 33 inch tires
- 100 Percent Proudly Made in the U.S.A
- 100 Percent Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
- 4 Front A-arms
Note: You will re-use OEM ball joints.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- FREE SHIPPING
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.