Polaris RS1 MTS Suspension Kit Standard Bare HCR Racing
Polaris RS1 Dual-Sport MTS Suspension Kit. HCR Suspension has built an aggressive platform for the RS1 Series with our MTS Suspension kit. This kits offer +3 inches per side and an additional wheel base of +3 inches all while utilizing factory shocks.
This suspension kit will improve ride quality, stabilization and control of the unit overall through multiple terrain disciplines and race platforms.
- HCR alloy used to build every kit is 30 Percent stronger than 4130 Chromoly
- Every external weld is an internal plate structured into the design
- HCR kits run a 4130-heat treated billet end allowing all internal and external plating to be attached to this billet eliminating a potential weak point
- Billets are available in both ball joint and spherical applications HCR Shock tower to reduce compound leverage and achieve a better motion ratio Addition wheelbase of +3 inches
- Additional width of +3 inches per side
- Ground Clearance increased by 1.25 inches in the arm design
- RCV 4340 Chromoly extended axle bars
- High Links: The high links are recommended for the recreational trail rider or Rock crawler. These all new HCR Aluminum High Links are a great way to get clearance under the rear and avoid rocks while out on the trails.
- Race Links: These heavy-duty HCR Race links follow the same design as the standard radius rod with material increased to .120 wall tubing. The 5/8-18 heims are available in Right hand threads only.
- 4 Front A-arms
- 2 Rear Trailing arms
- Tie-rod Extensions
- Shock Tower
- 4 RCV Axle bars
- 4 Chromoly Straight Links, up-gradable options available
- Heavy-Duty Backplate
- Hardware Pack
- Install guide
- Item Requires Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.