Polaris RZR Pro XP Elite Long-Travel Suspension Kit HCR Racing
HCR Racing is excited to announce an all new kit that enhances their product line for the popular Polaris RZR PRO XP. This all new Long-Travel Suspension Kit comes from the Industry leader in suspension products that adds to their line of OEM Replacement kits and their Long-Travel Suspension Systems equipped with King Off-road Racing Shocks.
The Pro XP kit will be one that competes with other companies in the industry that provides a wider stance for stability, enhance ground clearance and compatible to use with Factory Shocks!
The Long Travel Suspension Kit has been re-envisioned to their new design platform and styling that offers sleek approach angles, a rigid look and added clearance. These added clearances can be noticed in the Front A-arms adding 1.25 under the Lower A-arm arch area and 3 of ground clearance added in the Rear Trailing Arm.
This new Long-Travel Suspension kit offers consumers the benefit of a little extra travel and stability with the +4 per sidetrack width. Embedded in the design is OEM caster/camber angles to eliminate the need for adjustable heim ends which provides a stronger mount for the arms pivot points. Each kit will come with 4 Front A-arms, 2 Trailing arms, 4 Rear Links.
- Ships Raw
- +4 inches wider per side; Additional 8 inches of track width
- Fiber Laser Cut Construction for precise fit and finish
- CNC'd 4130 heat treated billet mounting points for increased integrity
- Angled catacomb design for optimal force distribution
- High Clearance Boxed A-Arm Design
- Hand Tig Welded For Strength And Aesthetics
- OEM ball joints are reused to maximize low speed steering, ease and; smooth travel with less maintenance
- Compatible with factory wheels
- High-Clearance Arms provide 1.25 of front and 3 rear added ground clearance
- 100 Percent Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
Polaris RZR Pro XP Elite Long Travel Suspension Kit:
- 4 Front A-arms
- 2 Rear Trailing arms
- 4 Rear Straight Links
- Hardware Pack
- This kit will require a Spring Upgrade
- This Kit will Require Polaris Turbo S Axles and Hubs
- HCR Suspension
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- FREE SHIPPING
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!