Polaris RZR XP 1000 2017.5 Non-Turbo Assault Industries Heavy Duty Tie-Rod for Long-Travel HCR Racing
Steering Tie Rod
The kit comes complete with everything needed for installation. Assault Industries heavy duty tie rods are a direct bolt-on OEM replacement and do not require any modification to install.
Please Note: Polaris changed the hardware for the 2017 RZR XP1000 (non-turbo) midway through the year. 2017 RZR XP1000's produced in the second half of 2017 (2017.5) have M12 bolts like the 2017 RZR XP Turbo, as oppose to M10 bolts on the early 2017 RZR XP1000. Please verify bolt size
- Turret style heavy duty tie rod kit
- For the 2017.5 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- High strength 6061 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Kit eliminates the factory break points
- Retains the factory clevis assembly
- Hard anodized matte black finish
- Assault Industries logo laser engraved so everyone will know you run the best of the best!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W1.0000” x H1.0000” x L1.0000”
- FREE SHIPPING
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.