YXZ Dual Sport Long-Travel Kit with Stock Shocks HCR Racing
Long Travel Suspension System
HCR Suspension's YXZ Dual Sport Long-Travel Suspension System. 4 inches wider per side; Additional 8 inches of track width. +4 inches of wheel base added; 2 front, 2 rear. Minimal weight increase of only 13 pounds on Elite kit while increasing strength exponentially. Fiber Laser Cut Construction for prescise fit and finish. CNC'd 4130 heat treated billet mounting points for increased integrity.
- +4 inches wider per side; Additional 8 inches of track width
- +4 inches of wheel base added; 2 front, 2 rear
- Minimal weight increase of only 13 pounds on Elite kit while increasing strength exponentially.
- Fiber Laser Cut Construction for prescise fit and finish
- CNC'd 4130 heat treated billet mounting points for increased integrity
- Angled catacomb design for optimal force distribution
- RCV +4 extended axle bars. Heat Treated and through hardened
- Unique trailing arm inspired design for minimal added weight and increased strength.
- High Clearance Boxed A-Arm Design
- Each piece is carefully tig welded for strength and aesthetics
- OEM ball joints are reused to maximize low speed steering, ease and; smooth travel with less maintenance
- compatible with stock wheels
- High-Clearance Arms provide an increase of 1.25 in ground clearance
- 100 Percent Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
- Larger front tube mounts are 1.25 in diameter with Delrin bushings for increased strength and durability
- 4 Front A-arms
- 4 Rear Control arms
- 4 RCV Extended Axle Bars
- 1 Stock Series Shock Tower
- 1 set of tie rod extensions
- Hardware pack
- YXZ Installation guide
- Item Requires Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.